Thursday, February 3, 2011

when the loss wasn't lose!


Something about hepi2 thing..

Just to cheer myself up.

And maybe you t0o!

Ok something funny to share. It was about my youngest bro. We were (my family) all in the car, otw to send him for a tuition class when suddenly he said “my bag! I forget my bag!”.

HAH? (everybody)

“Hg biaq betoi, nk p tuisyen xbawak beg” asked hanif, another bro. “betoi la! Xdak beg ni!” ammar, replied.

So, my father made a ‘U’ turn, heading back to my home. He said nothing. Must be mad of him. Hehe.. after about a minute or two, we reached at the front gate but surprisingly Ammar’s bag appeared from nowhere!

It was in the car! Aha! Magic!

Haha ridiculous! He actually brought it all the way but got panic since he could find it when it fell on the floor. Thus, he simply claimed that he left it at home.

Guess what, instead of scolding him, everyone just laughed and pulled his ears. To right and left. Tampo2 pipi dy sama. Hahaha.. And it was t0o late for Ammar to go to his tuition which we ended up just went out for a dinner and searched for Hazim’s sport shoes. *boring~

AMMAR, YOU WERE SO LUCKY THAT ABAH DON’T MARAH2 YOU ON THAT NITE!

Dah la ponteng tuisyen!

Haish! Kalau dah bungsu tu, bungsu jugak la....

ammar toek!


No comments: