Thursday, August 25, 2011

salam perantauan





My last Eid here..

and mom kept asking when will I join those oversea students sending Eid wishes to the family at "salam perantauan'

naah...

I did send last year but it ended up just in the website. I didn't appear in the paper as expected. Quite frustrated, I think, it's no point to resend it again. *pretty emo*.

But u know, when it is your parents wish... Allah always make it easy!

Believe me!

All of a sudden, my housemate happily told us that his uncle is 'sumone' in the Harian Metro group and he would like to put our picture in the newspaper.

and I was like hah?

owh mama.
owh abah.

everything happened t0o fast!
we got our photoshoot done by friday
*this was the day which all of us, satu rumah, wore baju kurung to the class and everybody else was like 'oit! semangat raya kah?"* it is not that we dont wear baju kurung on the other day, we do but not semangat ly, satu rumah wear it on the same day =) *
sent the picture on Monday morning
and on Wednesday..

tara!

it was there!

in the newspaper..

as promised by her uncle.



my housemates and I. six of us.
soleyh-kak amar-nafis-ju-me-syeena


"mama dah kol abah, dy kata nak photo stat. nak laminate ler tu"


ok la mama, abah, I did this because you jugak.
and it is my last year here before going back this December, so kasi can la kan?

just another week before Eid. what to do?
do what you are supposed to do!





No comments: