Monday, September 12, 2011

sabo jap, sket lagi!



Workload! Workload!
Even till now I'm still struggling with this !@$#@% math esaimen.

I don't know but maybe disebabkan penat settlekan esiamen cik putih xhabis lagi, akuc am serabai gila ntok dua esiamen yg sedia menanti right after aku submit esiamen cik putih.

slalunya, lepas anta satu2 esaimen, mmg aku collapse habis la for a day or two, tapi kali nie ntah.

fine, so i just finished my resources presentation. How was it?
Erk, dunnoe la. Last night, Nad (one of my group mates) said that she didn't really into our stuff. AHA! I jumped on her!

"nad!!!! aku pown rasa macam tu!!!!''
"aaaaaaaaaaa"

luckily, it was not only me who felt that way. at first I thought it might be because I had two esaimen to be submitted today and I kind of not a multitasker, able to thing of two different things in one time. naahhh

my brain just don't work up to its limit neither for math or resources. aigo~
and guess what, I am in the midst of completing my math esiamen when I post this entry.

*ah, who says esaimen through blog will make you work faster. it's still esaimen what?

My shoulder hurt. seriously hurt. I heard that if you are that stress, you will hurt some kind of nerves around that particular area. Is it? hmm.. again, dunnoe~ m a teacher not doctor.

okai, gotta proceed with my works. ah feel better for shifting from the academic to the non academic even for a second. hehe.

owh ya, another thing,

i got good news today!
big yeay!
alhamdulillah....

kihkihkihkih
semangat semangat




zetty is praying the best for her resources esaimen as well as her life.
Dear Allah, plis lead her to the right path towards you..



No comments: